Re: National meet

From: korey99@yahoo.com
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 23:23:37 EDT

Thanks Jon-

  I'll think about that separate charge wire. That way, if I forget to plug
the trailer back in, at least I'm not running without lights. The fridge is
3-way (120V, 12V and propane). However, many people are of the opinion that
you shouldn't run the fridge on propane while driving, which is really the only
point of using 12V. Certainly running it on propane at a gas station is a bad
idea! I will probably add a couple of golf cart batteries (two 6v in series)
if I decide to do more boondocking.

Korey