Re: Gas mileage [how to improve]

From: Jon (jonram2004@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 17:14:27 EDT

Both of these mileage figurees, 9 and 12, are horrible. I get a solid 14
around town with my '99 Ram 4x4 5.2, and very close to 17 on the highway.
Granted, mine's a five-speed, which generally delivers greater mileage than
a comparable automatic, but it's also a much larger truck!

Hmm.

My $0.02. It doesn't help at all, of course, but there it is :)
-Jon