Re: Need opinions regarding fuel pump

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 09:30:11 EDT

It has to do with the prolonged load. The pump can keep up momentarily.
Then possibly its warming up and slowing down.

I've seen my truck slowly lose fuel pressure over a prolonged dyno run as
well. I'm using an Aeromotive 1200HP (big red log) external electric fuel
pump. I ended up bumping the psi at the regulator to alleviate the isse in
my case.

Get a couple spare hands and lift the bed off for best access. Should be
able to get it done pretty quick.

TonyC