Re: Mr. Plow Returneth!!! maybe....

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 12:43:39 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Well, i've been thinking about it more and more these days.
> With the very possible move out west to be with Jackie, and the fact
> that i don't have a job waiting for me, plowing wouldn't be a bad idea...
> However, most of my money is tied up in my property investments right
> now, so i have to sell one, and re-finance the other before i get a
> decent truck for plow duty. I thought i could use the Scout i have that
> is currently resting in the driveway, but looking online at the major
> plow manufacturers, they don't list an '80 Scout II on any of their
> fitment charts.
> So, i was thinking of a Ramcharger. Looking for something cheap, but
> still heavy and powerful. I still feel the older Daks are a bit light
> for the duty.
> I dunno, just throwing around ideas in my head for now...

Hehhe cool man - Yaano - theres an older Ram Charger with a plow thats
just been instaled - sitting in upstate new york - that as of July - the
owner was willing to sell for an affordable price :D hehe

'Corse - this would be an oppertunity for you to do a solid axle Dak
plow rig... could take on a Quad Cab for the added space and extra
weight! hehe

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine