Re: Dakota Hill (National DML Meet)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 18:49:21 EST

On Wed, January 25, 2006 9:39 am, Josh Battles said:

> I guess maybe I should join the national meet group, I'd know this stuff
> already then.

That list has actually been virtually quiet. As long as nobody complains, it
probably makes more sense to keep the discussion here for the time being. It
might attract the attention of any new members who aren't aware we're having a
national meet.

As the time gets closer and we get more in to the fine details of coordinating
everything, we may or may not want to take the discussion to a separate area.
It'll depend on how much the volume gets and how much it annoys everyone else.

> Gotcha. I had forgotten about the storms. The one we experienced at the
> grand canyon was pure insanity. It began drizzling and then all the sudden
> opened up. We couldn't see out of the car windows at all and felt like the
> rain would come in anyway. It was brutal.

Yeah, desert storms are fun, aren't they. Did you hear any reports of flash
flooding?

We *should* have pretty good weather in Colorado in July, but it never hurts
to have a backup plan just in case.