Re: WAS: Rollin rollin rollin NOW: Sitting sitting sitting...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 13:01:46 EST

Thanks to all for the good words. :)

We'll be having the wedding here in Edmonton, venue to be determined...
It will be next May of '07.
And we're trying for a "small" wedding of 150. My bro is getting hitched
this June, and Jackie's sister is getting marrid in Sept., both of those
weddings are around 275+.
Screw that!!!!
lol

We already started putting the invite list together, and it went over the
150 mark damn quick. We had to start whittling it down almost immediately.

Who out there has had a "small" wedding and how did you choose the people
that would get invited over the ones that wouldn't???

My problem is that my dad's side of te family is pretty big, and i get along
with all of them. On the plus side i'm hoping that most of them won't be
willing to make the trip all the way out here, and we're planning on having
a 2nd reception in Windsor, so i may just send out separate invitations...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>On Tue, February 21, 2006 10:53 pm, Mr. Plow said:
> >
> > Anyways, Jackie was waiting up for me, and i proposed to her before i
> > stepped inside.
> > And yes, she even accepted. :D
>
>Whoo-hoo! Contratulations to both of you. When and where is the wedding
>going to be?
>
>Next DML meet: Adam and Jackie's wedding! And I expect you people to make
>it
>to this one :-).
>
>I can hear Jackie now: "Let me get this straight... you invited the WHOLE
>list??? Are you insane? Wait, don't answer that..."
>
>--
>Jason Bleazard

.
.