Re: RE: Miles 1... Deer 0.. Time for a new project.

From: Miles D. Oliver (moliver@mmoliver.org)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 21:11:23 EDT

   I guess personal satisfaction doesn't seem to weigh much anymore.

   I've got several drops of 11ga, 3/16 , and 1/4 plate, once I get it all
mapped out with foamcore I can tell how much I will need.

   Oh well, I'll probably post pictures when I get it done.

--
  Miles D. Oliver
  www.mmoliver.org

"If a woman speaks in the forest with no man near to hear her, is she still complaining? Of course."