New Wheels....and of course....decisions...

From: ctandc@comcast.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 07:51:16 EDT

So I've been looking..so I finally bought some rims for the Dakota. Got 'em
this past Saturday. Had 'em put on Monday evening. I decided to go 15x8 with
the 31"s I'm running now, then when the PA body lift goes on in the Spring I
can just go to 33x12.5x15's. But of course the best laid plans...

So my buddy comes by Tuesday evening..sporting a new truck. He traded in his
Z71...and I had just helped him find / buy tires like 2 months ago. So he gives
me the tires.... Bridgestone REVO AT's in 285/75/16...almost $800 worth from
tirerack w/ shipping. They have hardly any miles on 'em.

So.........

The 15x8 Eagle Alloy's I just bought have to go. My wheel guy has already
ordered my 16x8 set in the same type, and the PA body lift will be on the way
this week.

Anyone on the list looking for a deal?

I paid $350 for the rims locally ( thru a friend ). Not counting the chrome
lugs and valve stems.

I'll sell them ( w/ stems and lugs and caps ) for $340 shipped ( West coast
guys add $15 I'm on the East Coast ).

Here's the link to the pics...

I LOVE the way they look.. I've got a ton of compliments...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ctandc/IMG_0345.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ctandc/IMG_0346.jpg

Chris
01 Dak Sport 4x4 3.9 5 speed...