Re: New Wheels....and of course....decisions...

From: ctandc@comcast.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 11:53:20 EDT

Believe me I'm a cheapskate too...that's why I want the REVO's. They are great tires, but the tight wad in me would keep me from buying them new for myself ( read paying full price new ) even if I kept the 33x12'50's...and they don't make the 33's in a 15" with the REVO's.

I had the REVO's on my last two 4x4's and they are AWESOME tires in ALL weather conditions, and they are quiet on the road, and they wear great.

I was hoping someone was looking for a good deal on the rims so I could make this all happen. I was initially going to wait on buying rims anyway...but of course I didn't.

I was hoping I wasn't going to have to Ebay the rims..

Chris

From: jon@dakota-truck.net