diamond clear corners / radiator cover / bed area

From: Bob Nichols (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2006 - 20:59:47 EDT

hey guys....

long time no type.....hope everyone is doing well...

i'm looking for some diamond clear corners....my drivers side leaks a nd
the condensation has it all boogered up in side. i see many of them on
ebay but none are truely clear....i don't want the lines.

i was also wondering if anyone has anything that covers or dresses up
the radiator / rad overflow bottle area.. for when the hood is open at a
show. i wish the grill stayed in place on our trucks when the hood is
raised...

one last thing....anyone have any custom fiberglass work in the bed? i
was thinking about redoing my bed area....similar to what i have
now...just rounded and in fiberlass, like they do in the trucks of the
ricers...

thanks,
bob
http://www.obsessivecompulsivedakota.com