Re: Power Vent WIndows

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 10:06:26 EDT

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Sometimes that stuff gets used eventually... A solenoid intended
> to be used to lock my Dak's tailgate sat in a drawer for at
> least 5 years finally finding a home in a stylus I built for a
> CNC table.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that plan. I've got three of those sitting new in
box, wanted to make the cap glass and tailgate lock/unlock with the truck
doors.... ah the best laid plans :-)

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |