Re: headliner fabric separating

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 23:22:12 EDT

Here's a good tutorial: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.