Moog Part Numbers for '92 Dak 2WD w/PS

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 02:23:59 EDT

Well, I thought I would pass on all the research I am doing on suspension. I got a
2004 Moog Catalog and this is what I know for 1987 to 1996 Dakota Pickup RWD with Power
Steering:

Upper Arm Bushing Kit: #K7084 ( 2 kits are required per truck )

Lower Arm Bushing Kit: #K7164 ( 2 kits are required per truck )

Upper Ball Joint: #K778

Lower Ball Joint: #K7025

Upper Control Arm Bumper: #K7293

Steering Gear Mount Bushings: #K8263

Steering Gear Bellows: #K7186 ( use same part # for both RH and LH bellow )

R.H. Outer Tie Rod: #ES3011RL

R.H. Inner #EV252

L.H. Inner #EV252

L.H. Outer #ES3011RL

Rear Leaf Spring Bushing: #SB266 ( its seems that this is one bushing. so 4 are
required )

I am however looking for part numbers for the "upper control arm pivot shaft" and the
washer and nuts that go on that shaft to hold the upper control arm in place. Anyone
have an idea? Should I just ask the local stealer for this part?

-dan

Dan K.

1992 Dakota Club Cab LE with A/C, Cruise, PS, PB, PW, PL, 3.55 rear, 5.2L V8 and a 46RH.
Current Mods: Cool-air intake, 180* T-stat, relocated IAT, DynoMax Super Turbo exhaust.

http://static.flickr.com/42/84856795_c18903d10f.jpg

Plans: Suspension rebuild, MP PCM, March UD pullies, Dual air intake, 3.91 rear, F&B throttle body, tires, stock ported heads, 1.6 RR