RE: Moog Part Numbers for '92 Dak 2WD w/PS

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 04:00:37 EDT

It's not likely you need the Inner tie rods.

Rear spring bushings front and rear are not the same.

Look here for a complete kit of the most common wear items...
http://www.p-s-t.com/truck/tvcatalog.html

You would be looking for the front end kits and the leaf spring bushings.

> I am however looking for part numbers for the "upper control arm pivot
> shaft" and the
> washer and nuts that go on that shaft to hold the upper control arm in
> place. Anyone
> have an idea? Should I just ask the local stealer for this part?
> -dan

I've never heard of anyone replacing the pivot shaft unless they've somehow
bungled it up.

Ray