RE: Plugging tires

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 16:30:38 EDT

Actually there is such a thing as a "patch/plug" where the plug is inserted
from the inside and the patch seals up the entire area. I believe it's a
one piece deal and it worked quite well on one of my Drag Radials. Cost
10-15 dollars to have it done. (Been a long time ago...memory's a little
foggy) :-) It never failed and I raced with those tires till they were
completely bald.

Ray