Re: SRT10

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 19:23:27 EDT

Tim,you do not want a Ram. It's a great truck,don't
get me wrong. It's a Dodge! But that would be a
totally different mailing list. Look,you've been here
and you know us. At least with us,you know what you
got. Those other mailing lists and forums will not be
good to you,Tim. They will draw you in with their
promises and leave you on the side of the road
crying,with a wasted life,and emotionally bankrupt.
Don't do it.

But yeah,I mean SRT's are really cool. I'd definitely
get it. But not at the expense of losing your Dakota.
HTH.

Steve P.

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/