Extended warranty

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 09:31:50 EDT

I'm trying to get all of these details considered before I make an offer
on a SRT10. I'm now weighing my options on extended warranties. I've
never bought one before. Have you fellas been generally well-served by
your Chrysler Extended warranty? I got a $1285 "Maximum Care" quote for
7yr/50k miles from in-service date. Seems reasonable to me. It's the
top-tier plan that covers anything mechanical including electrical,
instrumentation, HVAC...the stuff I hate to work on.

Also...Does the "5-star" dealer designation mean much or is it mostly
marketing?

Tim