RE: [SPAM] Extended warranty

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 10:51:37 EDT

honestly, i would stay away from the extended warranties. my mother had
one, she was sold when she bought her Chrsyler Voyager (brand new). well,
when she took it in for some repairs under the warranty, they refused to
cover a lot of the stuff that should be covered. they claimed "the
computer" doesn't authorize it. unfortunately for them, the "JUDGE" might
make a change on that, when my mom had to drop $600 on repairs, that,
according to the language on the contract, isn't specifically excluded.

save the money for mods on that beast.

Gabriel A. Couriel, ESQ.

2006 DML Fantasy Football Champion