RE: Extended warranty

From: Pindell, Tim P (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 11:50:57 EDT

This particular unit doesn't appear to be thrashed so by that measure, I
see what you mean. 8300 miles on the original tires which are still in
good shape and TSBs appear to be addressed. However, it's such a
different animal than any other I've worked on that, until I get to know
it better, I'm a bit nervous about diving into the deep end without my
water wings. Either way, I'll get a FSM.

I wish dealerships weren't so variable with regard to service. I can
think of only 2 times when I went to the dealer for service. Do 5-stars
matter? I can walk into a Wendy's and know what I'm going to get every
time.