RE: RE: MDS "on" LED...

From: Steve Preston (steveophonic@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 01:20:18 EST

They must be pre-packaged for the circuit they're made
for. I'm not sure I've seen them with resistors built
onto the chip!

DigiKey and Mouser are really good places to get LEDs.
Sometimes you can find ones on Ebay straight from
China for next to nothing,like $5.00 per 100. But I'm
not a fan of Chinese stuff.

Steve P.
--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@dodgetrucks.org> wrote:

> You can get LED's with resistors built in.
>
> - Bernd

Looking for last minute shopping deals?