Re: Upgrade advice

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2010 - 02:12:13 EDT

I've towed bikes from IL to Sturgis SD a few times, my auto trans
worked fairly well. I think if I had to shift the whole way, I'ld
want to blow my brains out halfway there.

Plus, don't most of the big rigs have automatics in them nowadays?
You'ld think if they're moving that way there has to be an advantage.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!