oil dipstick and cigarette lighter ?'s

From: Francis Fastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2012 - 19:57:51 EDT

Does any know how the cigarette lighter socket is held in? bought a
kinda heavy cell phone holder and when cell phone is in the socket
for power it spins and my phone ends upside down.
The dipstick yes me but not this time lol. I hit the handle on said
dipstick with a 3lb hammer when removing
the fan yea yea I missed and smacked the t handle right off.
Does anyone know where to get a new one? I hate the help brand one at
the parts store if not that will have to do.

--
Francis Fastje