Intro and question

From: James Landess (landess@svpal.org)
Date: Wed Dec 06 1995 - 22:45:22 EST

Hi,

I have a 1995 SLT V8 4x4 Auto, Extended Cab, Trailer Tow, 3.55 (Sure Grip),
Skid Plates, Emerald green with driftwood center band, etc. I get 14.0 mpg
city and 19 hwy (65-75 mph). Camper shell (fiberglass highback) helped the
highway mileage by ~1.5 mpg.

First question: Recommendation for driving lights? Projector lights
that fit within the air dam openings?

Second: Has anyone else experienced initial acceleration stalling? Turn
the ignition off and count to ten and it starts like a champ. Began
at 2000 miles, and on the third trip to the dealer, they fixed it by
rerouting the wiring harness in two locations. Hasn't been a
problem in the subsequent 6000 miles. Just curious.

Thanks,

James D. Landess
Sunnyvale, California