Re: FW: I dood it ! (96 Dakota)

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 1996 - 21:41:57 EST

In a message dated 96-03-04 14:42:05 EST, wgcount@husc.harvard.edu (Bill
Countie) writes:

>The MP headers ARE Doug Thorleys! Do the headers and the cat back at the
>same time, it will save a lot of effort.
>The cat back from MP is aluminum coated not stainless. If you want
>stainless companies like Borla have them.

That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm buying the headers ASAP. Question
is: Where to get 'em? The '95 MP catalog has 'em listed for $595.
 TurboCity's price was $100-200 cheaper (I forgot exactly how much, I think
they said $429 or something); I'll have to call again.) Magnum Perf. wants
$499/headers $249 exhaust. Most other places just laugh when I ask for
headers for a Magnum 318. I'm assuming you have the headers. Any problems
(corrosion, gasket burn-through, etc.)? Also, I could probably skip the
pre-made exhaust and get a custom (dual) setup put in for a lot cheaper. Any
advantage to the MP?

Andy "Rumble, rumble" Pacholski