Re: 360-powered rumors

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 21:32:02 EST

Actually, the crate motors ARE Magnum motors, and this one came from Mopar
Performance themselves. As for running the crate motors camshaft in the Dak
Magnums, only if the motor is stripped and rewired with a different intake
set-up
and ignition. My father tried for the longest time to get me to put a intake,
750
and fat duration cam in there with a Chrysler ignition. Granted, it would
make some good ponies, but emissions, yeh right! Pre Magnum crate motors were
called Commandoes.
Kuk