360-powered rumors

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 1996 - 04:57:54 EST

> Not according to any of the customer glossy information Chrysler
> is sending out right now. Rumors about a 360 Dakota have been
> circulating ever since I can remember. Where did you hear this
> one? Hopefully from the Dakota product line manager! ;)

Do we really need a 360-powered Dakota? How many ponies and foot-pounds would
you expect out of such a beast? (Kukukooter probably has more get-up-and-go
coming out of his 318 right now.)

What is the difference between the 318 and 360? Bore, stroke?

If you *really* want to go faster, drop a Chebby small block under your hood.

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5.2L/5-spd (on order)