Re: 96 mods

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 09:01:23 EST

Jules Glogovcsan wrote:

> so tonite i gave him a stock sbec and we are going to load its memory up
> into some powerful computers and take a look at the code and see how
> that code tells whomever what and how to do what

  Now _this_ is meaty stuff, and since my living is made in embedded
control, something of a passion.

  Where are you guys getting the interfaces to the SBEC (also, what
year)? Information from the factory is noticably lame. I guess
they want to maintain their closed market for test equipment and
performance computers...

  Well, I want to tinker! Keep us posted, Jules.

  Thanks,

  Ron