Re: 94 Dakota, Didn't start

From: Steve Wade (houndog@mail.snider.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 1997 - 10:34:18 EST

Thanks Phil,

Sorry I didn't give enough info.

It turned over fine, (till the battery did finally die). It has been
taking a little longer to start
since last week. It will turn over for about 4-5 seconds before it
decided to start. I got in it
this morning and it turned over but did not seem to be firing. It
coughed a couple times but did
not seem to want to start at all. It is at home now on the battery
charger and I guess I will be
working on it tonight when I get home. I have another battery that will
probably go in it tonight.
The other one did not seem to crank very long before it died out. The
thing that makes me think
that it is the ignition is the fact that it missed a couple of times
yesterday on the way home from
the store.

Steve