RE: 94 Dakota wouldn't start

From: Steve Braswell (stevebr@extendsys.com)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 09:50:35 EST

I've used the Autolite Plat.for years on a lot of application and had
good luck and as for wires I have use Autolite Lifetime (60000 mile)
Wires 8mm and had very good results and have use them on a lot of cars
and trucks that I have worked on for other people. Have only had 1 wire
fail and the Manager of the local Schucks replaced the hole set so I was
impressed.
My 2 cents
Steve
stevebr@extendsys.com