attn: Dak owners with 180 degree thermostats.

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Mon May 26 1997 - 14:56:36 EDT

Guys, for those of you who have installed a 180 degree thermostat to
help eliminate some detonation, do you now have the trouble code of
"17" come up when you run the self-diagnostics check? I do. The
truck seems to run fine and I'm getting great gas mileage. Should I
worry about it? It still goes into overdrive just fine at the same
engine temperature it always did before I threw the new thermostat
in. Any thoughts from anybody??? Thanks.

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
s0042745@cedarville.edu