Re: U-Haul Sucks, part ii

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 1997 - 14:45:51 EDT

At 09:31 AM 6/22/97 +0000, you wrote:

>After looking at the Dakota brochure, I've found that the best pullin'
truck is
>the Regular Cab, V8, 4x2 with 3.92 gears. Hmm... Do I know anyone with
a 97
>Dak that has a V8, 4x2, 3.92. Hmm.... Sean can I borrow your truck for
about
>four days? Ha ha ha!!!
>
>I promise to bring it back full of gas (and with another 800 miles on the
odo).
>;^)

Hey Scott.....

No hitch bud. Plus I only got the 3.55's. Otherwise it'd be yers. Is
your hitch a bolt in? I'm currently running NASCAR style (no muffler ;^)
).....could ya handle the noise for 800 miles?

Seriously, if yer hitch will swap, the 3.55's can cut the mustard, and we
could swap for 4 days, let me know.

Is there any way the Camaro will fit in one of the big $39.95 enclosed
trucks they rent? One of those would probably work.

  sean meldrum