Freaky

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 13 1997 - 22:29:23 EST

Weird thing happened today. Scared the *&%# out of me. I was pulling on to
a road with a couple of freinds that had never seen me floor it in my Dak.
 They had heard stories(hehe..) and wanted to see how it took off. So I
punched it and my engine was revving and sounding kinda funny, but i wasn't
going anywhere. After a second or so (seemed like forever), i finally got a
little scratch and off we went. So i was all worried and stuff thinking
something was screwed up. Later we figured out that it had rained earlier
and my back tires were in some water. I guess(and hope) I just got
absolutely NO traction, I was just sitting on top of the water spinning.
 Freaked me out.

Will