Re: New to List

From: Carl Vidos (cvidos@io.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 1997 - 05:09:05 EST

Robert Trottmann wrote on 10-Dec-97 19:37:06
>Dakota Sport, Blue, 318. Mods include a K&N replacement filter, soon to
>be an FIPK, MSD 6A and Blaster 3, and flowmaster. This December or
>early Jan, I'll have mopar headers put on. The body has running boards,
>been lowered 2" in the rear, and the exhaust is dualed after the
>glaspacks out to chrome tips.

<SNIP... something we should all learn to do here :) >

>Robert Trottmann
>rotrottmann@davidson.edu

Robert, sound like a really nice truck. One question, though, why do you have
glaspacks AND a flowmaster? Is there some sort of performance advantage to
running both?

--
   Carl Vidos  *  cvidos@io.com  *  http://www.io.com/~cvidos
 1995 Firebird M6, White, Flowmaster, Honker, Air Foil, MSD 6A