Lowering blocks

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 11:55:13 EST

SOMEONE WROTE;>> It is just a hair lower in the back than in the
front. I think I'm going to send the 2" blocks back and get the 1" and
try that. If I ever get around to putting a hard tonneau cover and
spray in bed liner I know the extra weight would make the 2" overkill.
(For me anyway, I think the 1" blocks will be exactly the look I want)<<

Sure hope you guys lowering your Dakotas in the rear only are adjusting
your headlamps downward to compensate. Us older guys are already half
blind, and don't need anymore light directed toward our eyes.

Thanks

Azie