WEAK tranny

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 17:32:30 EST

Some one wrote: >> Your transmission is extremely weak, in design, so
a soft shift is very desireable to extend transmission life. I would
definately not attempt to crisp the shifts, as this will just blow the
transmission that much more quickly.

I can't believe this is quite true. The A518 is basically a 727 with
an OD attached and the A500 is basically a 904 with OD attached. The
426 hemi came equipped with a 727 and the 340 came equipped with a
904. They stood up very well I believe, and the current Magnums are
not any stronger than the Two engines I just mentioned.

Azie