Re: DML:Texas dak decaly

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 16:10:56 EST

> At 02:14 PM 3/7/98 , you wrote:
>
> >I'm a 20 year old, but I'm neither snot-nosed or a punk
>
> I didn't mean you, Bruce. I was talking about all those other 20 year olds
> who are snot-nose punks :) When I was your age I didn't think I was a
> snot-nose punk either. But now as I look back on it, I'm surprised somebody
> didn't just shoot me and do society a big favor. Perspective sure changes
> as one gets older. I sure do love my Dakota. <==relevance :)
> --
> Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net
> 97 Dakota Regular Cab Short Bed
> 3.9L V6 3.55 Auto
> DDBC Bug Shield Mud Flaps

I agree there are a lot of people in my age groups who are snot-nosed
punks, who have no idea what common courtesy is, who don't know how to
treat others with respect, and who think they own the road, but I am none
of these things which is why i don't think I'm a punk, and I wish others
in my age-group would start behaving better and quit giving my age-group a
bad name....And i agree time does change your perspective on things, an
maybe my perspective will be different in a few years, but for now...

Bruce