Re: Wreck

From: Jonathan Beam (jbeam@netpath.net)
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 19:49:26 EDT

About two months ago, i was coming home from school when i came to a stop.
I looked in my mirror and see this little red dot flying towards my truck.
She hit me running around 35 and my truck never moved. I got out to check
on things and looked at her car first. It was a 1996 Eclipse spyder. The
whol front end was crushed to about a foot and a half from the front window.
She had 12,000 dollars in damage. All that happened to my truck was a
slightly bent hitch ball and a tailpipe curled up. She ran under my truck.

Jonathan Beam

88 4X4 3.9, flowmasters, K@n, soon to be headers and cam.