removing decals

From: Toomey2me@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 15:43:46 EDT

You guys made it sound so easy to remove those ugly decals so I decided to try
it myself. It was sunny and around 70 outside. The passenger side came off
with ease and left a little residue, but the driver side is another story. A
lot of the top part came off and left a white residue underneath. How do I get
this off? Plus there is white residue and swirl marks on both doors. . . can
I use rubbing compund or wax to fix this? Any info will help get my truck into
shining condition.

Steven

97 Reg. Cab Emerald green V-6 Dak