RE: Dak Trouble codes

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 11 1998 - 21:32:37 EDT

The Trip Odo routine is only for instrument cluster "self check". You have
to have the Chrysler scan tool to read error codes. There doesn't seem to be
any aftermarket support yet for '97-'98 models as far as scan tools are
concerned. The Chrysler tool is approximately $3,500 if I remember
correctly.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com