R/T header availability

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 11:25:59 EDT

R/T owners (except those of you with nasty attitudes towards other Mopars),
Just called JBA (local SanDiego tuners/exhaust mfgs) and YES, they do have a
set of Headers for the 98 R/T. There blurb is as follows (sorry about the
length):
"offer a direct bolt in stainless steel header that requires NO
welding, cutting or bending to make them fit. The kit will come complete
with mounting hardware, new header bolts, instructions and high tech
gaskets. The header is good for at least 17-22 h.p. and 20-25 ft/lbs of
torque. This header is one of the easier ones to install you are looking
at @2-4 hours tops. The header is constructed out of .409 stainless
steel and has a 3/8" thick laser cut mounting flange which is completely
surface ground to avoid leaks. All JBA headers are 100% pressure tested
against leaks before they leave the factory so you cna be confident
about,fitment, power and longecity with a set of JBA headers. The list
price on the header kit is 499.00 but we can sell them for 449.00. If we
can answer anymore questions or if you would like to talk to a local
dealer please let us know. I would like to thank you for your time and
interest in the JBA line of headers.
Kindest Regards,
Jeff J. Bell
800-830-3377x105"
Im looking to install a set of these hopefully next week IF I can resolve my
bogus catalytic converter problem with Dodge. Im really pissed off about
having the wrong exhaust on my truck...Maybe its a collectors item (dust
collector when I get through...)
BKB