Re: deals

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 09:27:40 EDT

Patrick Engram wrote:

> I am the general manager of a Firestone Tire and Service Center in
> Baltimore, Maryland. I can get deals on tires, rims, any automotive
> part, especially mopar performance parts, and so on.

  Interesting... should we just ask you if you can get a particular part
and how much we'll end up paying? It's gotta be a PITA for you to ship.

  Right now I'm looking at cat-back systems. I'd like to get the Edelbrock
H/D stainless muffler 3" center in-out (5925?) that's running about $95
in Summit and Jeg's. Then I'll have to have a local mandrel-bend some
3" tube, but I'd prefer a full system. So I'm also considering the
Gibson.

> I guess we have a constant flow of incoming and outgoing members and
> something that was posted a few months ago may not have been seen
> by some people.

  Trust me, I've been around a while, and Jon can corroborate. If a post
isn't of A) immediate interest or B) possible future reference, I just
chuck it. Evidently your offers haven't triggered either flag in my head.

  Thanks,

  Ron