RE: Exhaust question

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 08:32:07 EDT

Monty Python's meaning of life.............

"Bring me my bucket!"

Dak related content:

Tried dropping the tire pressure in my new 295/50 BFG TAs down to
around 25 lbs yesterday for a little "street test & tune". Made a big
difference - still have to baby the clutch, but much better grab!

Sending in my pre registration today for the Houston Mopar Show and
Race. Gotta race!!! I'll be there with my 7 yr old son - my biggest
cheerleader! Can't wait to meet some of y'all and check out your
rides.

Tate