Re: Air Intake Temp

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 14:15:40 EDT

I've got a 5 inch pipe that snuggly fits through the rubber piece (had
to move the thermometer) to a 4 inch flexible alumininum duct. It then
goes into my 2 foot by 5 inch (rougly) box that encloses my K&N FIPK
clone.

As mentioned earlier...my 1/4 mile was .3 faster at Bandimere last week.
It also seemed to pull the mid to high end of the rpm range better
(almost 2mph higher at the end of the 1/4 mile).

I'll have pictures next week...I promise.

Dave
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
RABT (Ram Air By Thede)
K&N FIPK clone