Re: RE: Transgo info

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 10:50:36 EDT

<< Patrick,
 Go with the group buy? I need 2 kits, one for the Dakota and one for
 the Jensen so Ill count as 2, and with you that would make 6 so far??
 The transgo factory is still interested in the group buy, they are just
 "lagging" for some reason. Hopefully this week their info kit will
 arrive and we can finalize the deal? Are you in?
 Bruce K Bridges >>

Well, that was my original plan, but I remember the person I talked to (don't
remember) said they wanted a faster turnaround than it would for me to become
a dealer ... I was just interested for future buys, and alot of local people
are interested.

I haven't spoke one word with them yet, so I have no idea what criterea need
to be met to become a dealer.. The initial buy-in shouldn't be a problem, but
if they're wanting a store-front there may be problems.

ttyl
Patrick