Re: undercoating

From: Michael Fleigle (fleigle@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 01:56:26 EDT

Well, I went to the local wal-mart today and got a couple of cans. I
think im going to do it this weekend and will keep you all posted as to
the results

----Original Message Follows----

I've used that stuff on a few things myself. I sprayed it in all the
wheel
wells thinking it would just help keep things clean, but it also cut
down on
the noise considerably. Inside, I've used it inside all the speaker
boxes
I've put in my CC. It works on the doors , but you've gotta be careful
on
what all you spray and how thick you spray it. I never tried to put it
under
the carpet but from the success I've had I wouldn't be suprised if it
did
well. I'm just too lazy for that though :)

Mike S.