undercoating

From: Michael Fleigle (fleigle@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 19:15:20 EDT

I have a question that someone might be able to answer for me. I saw
something at Wal-Mart a couple of years ago that was called rubberized
undercoating. It is basically rubber in an aerosol can. Has anyone
tried to sound deaden the cab of there truck using this stuff. I
thought about getting some and using it to spray the wheel wells and the
inside of the cab under the carpet. I used it once on a jeep that I
have and I thought it made a difference although I didn't spray it
inside of the truck, just on the frame and wheel wells.

Fleg