Re: undercoating

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 01:45:44 EDT

I've used that stuff on a few things myself. I sprayed it in all the wheel
wells thinking it would just help keep things clean, but it also cut down on
the noise considerably. Inside, I've used it inside all the speaker boxes
I've put in my CC. It works on the doors , but you've gotta be careful on
what all you spray and how thick you spray it. I never tried to put it under
the carpet but from the success I've had I wouldn't be suprised if it did
well. I'm just too lazy for that though :)

Mike S.