Re: A-arms VS. Spindles...HELP!!!!

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 15:53:18 EDT

Bob, I was running the T&H wheels that your taking about without any
problems. I just put on a set of Progressive 220 CR in a 15x8 size (wanted
to do 17's but no big moolaaa at this time). I did go to some 235/60/15
tires because I thought that the factory would rub plus those tires kind of
suck too.