RE: JBA help!!!

From: Joel Znamenacek (Joel@zracer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 22:49:31 EDT

When you put the headers on did you follow a sequence tightening the
bolts? Try backing the bolts off a bit and bring the header away from
the head but don't take them off. Then push the header to the head and
hand tighten the bolts starting from the center out to the ends. So if
there six bolts then snug middle top, middle bottom, left top, left
bottom, right top, right bottom making sure the header is being drawn in
to the head everywhere. Then find out what the torque should be and go
through the sequence again applying the proper amount of torque.
As for the y pipe I cant help on that one.

Joel