RE: Radar Detectors

From: Jodi Lewis (JLewis@sharetech.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 09:23:50 EDT

My b/f has a radar detecter that somehow has 3 detectors built in. (and
this is in VA) I have heard about the "detector detectors" but I have
never heard of anyone that has gotten caught by one. (He has his
detectors in his Trans Am and gets pulled over all the time....never has
he gotten caught for that.) The only time I've heard of people getting
caught the cops actually SAW the detectors and they had to throw them on
the ground and smash them up...they didn't get ticketed. Perhaps they
were just very lucky.

-Jodi
jlewis@sharetech.com
'98 Dakota Sport